Sermon about Miracles and Healings

Sermon by Ps.Kommu Sudhakar (2 May, 2020)

Had a small miracle today. I did say small. Very small. Greater things than this have happened, like healing the sick, and getting really neat guidance from God, but I thought it was kind of cool. A few weeks ago God confirmed to me that he wanted to place a special blessing on his people. So I asked God what the next thing he wanted to do for me was. I thought it would be something major. But God said “Potato Chips”, I asked what brand, he said “Pringals”. I love this brand of chips, so I thought I would get some the next time I went shopping. I was not 100% sure it was God but I still checked out the chips. To my surprise this week they had a big special on Pringals chips, two packs for Rs50, a saving of around Rs25. So I got my chips cheaper. I did say this was a small blessing, but it was cool to get the chips at a reduced price. God’s blessings are not always in the big things, some times the small things count too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon about Evangelism

Are you in Trouble?

Life Can Be Tough